2007 is the 25th Anniversary year of Roundhouse and to mark this occasion, we offer ‘Silver Lady’, a deluxe version of the venerable Lady Anne locomotive which has been in production since our first year.
This new design includes a host of features and extra detailing including sprung chassis, water top up system, simulated cylinder drain cocks and much more.
The engine styling is still recognisable as ‘Lady Anne’, but with many subtle differences that make it something special. Check out the extra rivet detail, twin slide bar cylinders with dummy combination levers, glazed spectacles, copper capped chimney, ornate polished brass steam dome and a whole host of other detailing items.
Technical specifications for 'Silver Lady'.
- Internal gas firing using our ‘FG’ type burner.
- All new fully sprung 0-6-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Exhaust enhancer.
- Operating simulated cylinder drain cocks (manual and r/c).
- Water top-up system and water gauge.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Glazed cab spectacles.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 315mm over buffers, width 125mm, height 160mm, weight 3.3 Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for regulator, reversing valve gear and simulated cylinder drain cocks using 2.4GHz R/C.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Available with insulated wheels.
- Supplied with etched nickel silver works plates.
- Minimum radius 2'.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.