Although freelance in design, Lady Anne is typical of a medium sized narrow gauge tank locomotive and borrows design features from many well known locomotive manufacturers. This is an excellent all round workhorse for your railway.
Technical specifications for 'Lady Anne'.
- Internal gas firing using our ‘FG’ type burner.
- 0-6-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Exhaust enhancer.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are :- length 315mm over buffers, width 125mm, height 160mm, weight 3.25 Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear using 2.4GHz R/C.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge
- Available with insulated wheels.
- Minimum radius 2'.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.