Jennie is ideally suited for those looking for something in between our smaller basic engines and larger classic engines. Personalize it to your own requirements with the additional parts and accessories available.
Technical specifications for 'Jennie'.
- 0-4-2 inside framed chassis with double acting slide valve cylinders operated by slip eccentric valve gear.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are:- steam regulator, safety valve, displacement lubricator and gas regulator.
- Dimensions of the loco(loading gauge) are:- length 27cm over buffers, width 10.7cm, height 15.5cm, weight 2.4Kg.
- 32mm or 45mm gauge (non adjustable for the loco) please state when ordering.
- A gas filling adapter is required.
- Lots of optional extras, see our Loco Enhancements page for further details.
- Comes with a four wheeled tender with resin coals. This tender is available separately for use behind all our budget locos, part code: JT
- Dimensions of the tender (loading gauge) are:- length 15cm over buffers, width 10.7cm, height 10.5cm, weight 0.8Kg.
- Minimum radius 2'6".
- Available in any standard color
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.