Saddle tanks were probably the most common type of small locomotive found on British narrow gauge railways and Bertie is typical of the style. Personalize it to your own requirements with the additional parts and accessories available.
Technical specifications for 'Bertie'.
- 0-4-0 inside framed chassis with double acting slide valve cylinders operated by slip eccentric valve gear.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are:- steam regulator, safety valve, displacement lubricator and gas regulator.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are:- length 270mm over buffers, width 118mm, height 145mm, weight 2.1Kg.
- 32mm or 45mm gauge (non adjustable) please state when ordering.
- A gas filling adapter is required.
- Minimum radius 2'.
- Lots of optional extra, see our Loco Enhancements page for further details.
- Available in any standard color
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.