The Davenport Locomotive Works started producing these, 0-4-0 saddle tank locos in the early 1900s for industrial uses. While the majority of these engines were built for American clients they found their way all over the globe to places such as: Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Cuba and Europe.
Technical specifications for 'Davenport'.
- Internal gas firing using our ‘FG’ type burner.
- Outside framed 0-4-0 chassis with Roundhouse Internal Walschaerts valve gear.
- Exhaust enhancer.
- Water top-up system and water gauge.
- Controls fitted as standard are : steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Glazed cab spectacles.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are, Length 310mm over buffers, Width 115mm, Height 165mm, Weight 3.4 Kg.
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear using 2.4GHz R/C.
- Gauge adjustable between 32mm and 45mm
- Optional insulated wheels available
- Minimum radius 2'
Options of color at request:
Smokebox black or Graphite
Cab also available in Brown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.